Legal Services Chile
Chile Online Services
About Spencer Global
|Incorporate in Chile|
|Chile Business, Corporate, and Commercial Law|
How to Incorporate or form a company in Chile with Spencer Global as a foreigner or foreign company.
Procedures for forming a company in Chile through Spencer Global Chile:
1. Our English Speaking Attorneys in Chile will conduct a consultation to determine exactly what your needs are in Chile, and what form of corporation you require for doing business in Chile.
2. Our attorneys in Chile will draft a special limited power of attorney specifically for your needs, forwarding it to the appropriate Chilean consulate and assist with arrangements for you to sign at the Chilean consulate. A power of attorney is required by Chilean law, if the corporate instigators or partners do not have legal residency inside Chile or some other qualified party to execute a power of attorney on behalf of the foreign partners of the corporation. We will provide both Spanish and English version of any power of attorney, and the power of attorney will be limited only to those tasks required to form a corporation on your behalf.
3. Our Attorneys in Chile will draft articles of incorporations customized to your needs in Chile and according to Chilean Law.
4. The Chilean Attorneys at Spencer Global will sign on your behalf in front of Chilean Notary the articles of incorporation, should you lack a legal presence or residency inside Chile.
5. We will submit for publication in the official Gazette the articles of incorporation.
6. We will forward a copy of the official articles of incorporation, along with an English translation.
7.We will file for the RUT number with the Chilean IRS and / or initiate activities on behalf of the new entity.
Additional Investment and Corporate Services in Chile
In addition to helping start a company in Chile, Spencer Global also provides many other legal and investment related services to our clients in Chile both before and after your company is formed. Please contact us for a free consultation about your business plans in Chile and questions about how to get started with business in Chile